For your convenience, we will submit your claims to the insurance company. A current copy of your insurance card is essential to maintain timely and accurate communication with the insurance company about your claims. If your insurance changes at any time during our therapy timeline, notify Speak Right Now, LLC immediately as you are ultimately responsible for full payment if insurance payment is denied.
If you opt to pay in cash, your insurance company will NOT be billed. See our Payment schedule for more details.
Private payments of cash are due at the time of service. Co-pays through insurance companies will be billed monthly. We accept credit card or cash.
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Company Prior to your first visit. It is helpful for you to contact your insurance company and ask the following questions so you are aware of your insurance benefits.
1. What are my outpatient speech therapy benefits?
2. Do I have a deductible?
3. What is my co-pay or co-insurance percentage?
4. How many visits do I get per calendar year?
5. Do I need a referral or authorization prior to my visits? How often?
6. Is my plan’s coverage of outpatient speech therapy based upon medical necessity? If so, what diagnoses are covered under “medical necessity”?
7. What is the effective date of my coverage?
8. Is Speak Right Now, LLC in network?
9. If Speak Right Now, LLC is not in network, do I have out of network benefits?
One session: 80.00/session
3 sessions: 210 (75/session)
5 sessions: 350 (70/session)
10 sessions: 680 (68/session)
Prices are subject to change at anytime. Payment due prior to start of session(s). We accept CC or cash.